After an in-depth R&D process, ICON engineers have developed a 3” suspension system for the 80 Series that is aimed to improve on-road handling characteristics while also maximizing the Land Cruiser’s off-road potential. This Stage 1 system includes ICON-designed dual rate coil springs, caster correction bushings, sway bar relocation components, all bracketry and hardware required for install, and ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks that feature a vehicle specific valving for optimized ride quality and balanced damping front to rear. This ICON Stage 1 System is the perfect entry level suspension system for drivers seeking a quality on-road ride with exceptional off-road characteristics as well.
91-97 LAND CRUISER 80 SERIES 3″ STAGE 1 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17×8.5″ with 4.63” Backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33″ x 11.50″ (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #150: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE
- TECH NOTE: ICON’s advertised lift heights are based around a typical 80 Series build which usually includes added weight of accessories such as heavier front bumper/winch and heavier rear bumper/spare tire. Lift heights may be higher than advertised if installed on a stock weighted vehicle.