Flip book element
- Icons are made through the pursuit of perfection, and with the introduction of our Type-X™ PRO, we are yet again redefining the auxiliary driving lights as we know it. A design that began with a single line on a piece of paper, iteration after iteration resulted in an emblem that represents our commitment to producing category defining products. Our PRO edition epitomises our commitment to maximising light output and reliability at levels that surpass the most respected players in the industry.
- Forget folded steel brackets, it’s all yesterday’s news. The Type-X™ PRO is all about pushing boundaries. The bracket system is a 10mm thick high-pressure die-cast aluminum marvel of engineering. Our Type-X™ PRO bracket was designed to withstand extreme and prolonged corrugations time and time again. While they were designing for speed of production & cost efficiency, true to STEDI’s signature design principles, we added layers of complexity and additional assembly operations. Now, just imagine the lengths we went to with the optics.
- Using the latest optic simulation modeling, the reflector geometry was tweaked over and over again to achieve a highly-functional beam pattern. An astonishing beam throw coupled with a homogeneous wide beam, will have you insist on driving only when the sun’s down.
- The STEDI Type S LED Head Torch integrates the powerful High-Performance CREE™ LED into a lightweight and durable headband. Featuring a brilliant colour rendition thanks to the 4500K CREE LED, this market-first headlight torch is made to cast light on areas untouched by conventional headlight torches.
- Seasoned campers understand the struggle of maintaining visibility without annoying others, not to mention themselves. The adjustable brightness on the main LED and flood beams will maximise illumination while keeping the intrusion of visibility at a low. The in-built red light is also perfect for any outdoor night activity, as it can preserve night vision and minimise pupil dilation. Whether you wish to minimise vision obtrusion in the campsite or keep game insight while hunting, the in-built red light delivers optimal vision in any dark environment
- The main beam boasts a 235Lm illumination on High mode. Oh, and did we mention that this will last for up to 7 hours? The medium mode features a 90Lm illumination with a 20-hour run-time. If longevity and portability are what you’re looking for, then look no further.
- Our new ST1K series is ECE approved, making it road-legal in Europe and New Zealand. Featuring our innovative hooded reflector design with rear-facing LEDs enables unprecedented beam control – not possible with more conventional optics. The 20 LED is ideal for stealth installations – think lower grill, behind the upper grille, or the STEDI number plate light mounting bracket..
- The multi-faceted hooded reflectors distribute a wide beam in the mid-field, with no wasted light on treetops. The wide-horizontal beam patterns significantly reduce glare caused by road signs. The beam pattern makes it an ideal companion to the vehicle’s main beam, filling in the road shoulders and adding beam distance over and above your car’s main-beam, ensuring you arrive at your destination in total comfort.
- Urban adventure or journey into the wilderness – The ST1K will get you there. The unique geometry of the 6063 aluminium extrusion body measures at only 38mm in height. The ST1K is the first-ever light bar to feature or innovative edge-to-edge bonded lens, adding a new dimension in design. The design adds subtle yet high-end styling to any class of vehicle that needs a high performing stealth driving light.
- We gave our engineers the instruction to hold nothing back. The result? A class-leading CREE XM-L2 emitter, producing 4, 200 lumens of light intensity. With the explosive performance that it delivered; we had no choice but to call it the ‘C-4’.
- The C4 allows you to choose from 3 variations of beam options: spot, flood or diffused. With each variation possessing a unique field of usage and luminance, the C4 will help you build the perfect lighting setup for the required application.
- Instantly increase street credibility by using the included 3 x snap-on filters, including 1 x blue filter (cuts down glare in reflective environments), 1 x yellow filter (cuts through fog and dust particles), and 1 x STEDI black translucent filter
- Say goodbye to the annoyance of blue lights. The T1000 emits a beautiful white light, with an Amber/Orange mode to provide warmer colour temperatures while also reducing insects. The brightness can also be adjusted by using 4 different brightness modes.
- The T1000 is designed to be the portable, swiss-army knife of LED lights. In addition to the primary 4500k – 1700k high definition LED, the T1000 features a convenient, dual-mode, 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light, perfectly suited for the small tasks.
- Are you fed up with short battery life? Yep, we hear you. With just a 3.5 hour charge time, you will be able to achieve maximum illumination for up to 4 hours. If longevity is your preference, then you can achieve 84 hours on low mode.
- Our popular 10W Mini LED Work Lights have received a new addition to the family now available in a flush mount for a clean install when using as a reverse light to provide a powerful light with an oem finish.
- Running 2x 5w Osram LEDs supplies more light than you would expect from a 300g light. With a 40 degree flood and low current draw of 0.5a @ 13.8v it really is no surprise they are our best-selling LED Work Light.
- The 10w Minis have an almost endless list of application and can be used from work/camping lights to bumper mounted reverse lights.
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.